Dog-friendly travel specialists, PetsPyjamas is delighted to announce its new exclusive offering at three luxury self-catering properties in Bray, in anticipation of the famed Fat Duck restaurant re-opening its doors in September after a six month refurbishment.
PetsPyjamas has designed a “Gourmet Getaway” for dog lovers, which includes the following perks:
- A bottle of award-winging Nyetimber sparkling wine on arrival
- Organic dog treats
- A personalised dog bed (which can be taken home afterwards)
- Arrangement of a local dog-sitter so guests can enjoy dinner at the Fat Duck* with peace of mind that their dogs are being well looked after
- Dogs travel free (a saving of £50)
- PetsPyjamas Pet Travel Kit – personalised, and including food bowls, treats and toys
- 1000 PetPoints, which can be redeemed against a vast array of PetsPyjamas accessories or holidays
*Restaurant reservations will be arranged where possible, but cannot be guaranteed. Other local recommended restaurants include The Waterside Inn, Caldesi in Campagna, Hinds Head and The Crown Inn
Each carefully chosen dog-friendly property is beautifully appointed and serviced to the highest standard – personal meet and greet on arrival, an array of local and organic breakfast ingredients, morning newspapers, turn-down service and complimentary drinks cabinet. PetsPyjamas expert Pet Concierge service is on hand, as ever, to provide tailored advice on local dog-friendly activities, maps for walks along the Thames National Trails, gourmet picnic hampers or arrange play dates with Sambucca and Truffle, the much loved resident Labradors of the cottage owners.
The package is available at the following properties:
- Christmas Cottage – Sleeps 2 (from £350 per night)
- Tiggers Cottage – Sleeps 2 / 4 (from £375 / £550 per night)
- Lavender House – Sleeps 6 (from £1000 per night)
The “Gourmet Getaway” breaks in Bray are the latest in PetsPyjamas’ expanding portfolio of specialist UK holidays. PetsPyjamas is the UK’s Number One for Dog-Friendly Travel. Its award-winning Pet Concierge will help you choose from hundreds of expertly designed exclusive packages and offers at a carefully curated selection of stylish dog-friendly travel destinations – from luxury hotels to boutique independents, and from chic cottages to pubs with rooms. With tailor made holidays, a personalised Pet Travel Kit and 1000 PetPoints with every booking, PetsPyjamas will give you something to bark about.